Hide My WP control access to PHP files. It protects your site from almost 90% of SQL-Injection and XSS attacks caused by direct access to PHP files. This means you can install unsafe plugins without worry about security.
Hide My WP 5.1 has been released! See changelog below. Customers Feedback I really think you are onto something highly unique with this.
The magic starts now… But before it stick in your mind we don’t change any file or folder and everything is in its default location! we just control access to it and this guarantees maximum compatibility for the plugin.
- Easily replace any words in your html output file!
- Notify you when someone is mousing about your WordPress site (included with visitor details like IP, user agent, referrer and even username!)
- Compress html output and remove comments in source code
- Remove WordPress meta Info from header and feeds
- Change default WordPress email sender
- Custom 404 page!
- Remove unnecessary menu classes
- Clean up body classes
5.1 – 04/21/2016
Note: Auto update may not work for this version, please install it manually (using WP upload plugin page)
- New: Minify and clean up stylesheets in child themes - New: Added ban IP link to intrusion table (Thanks to turner2f) - New: Ability to disable WP emojies (still works in modern browsers) - New: New IP to country providers - Fixed: A breaking bug with full hide feature - Fixed: Auto update problem - Fixed: A white screen death error which occur in long pages - Fixed: Removing WP Super Cache header parameter - Fixed: A small security bug related to cookies - Improved: Change IP details provider (Thanks to turner2f) - Improved: Trust IP and Firewall tabs were merged for a simpler UI - Improved: WP 4.5 compatibility - Other minor improvements
Download Hide My WP v5.1 nulled